Pacific Coast District
Los Padres Council | Boy Scouts of America
Serving the Communities of
Santa Maria, Lompoc, Orcutt, Vandenberg Space Force Base, Guadalupe, Solvang, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Ballard, Carpinteria, Goleta, Montecito, and Santa Barbara
Your Pacific Coast District Webpage
Pacific Coast District now has integrated webpage in conjunction with the Council, Rancho Alegre, and Cuesta District. We want to invite you to submit articles, event information, and pictures for Cuesta District activities.
This page along with its associated District Calendar and District Merit Badge Page is maintained by your District Director, Paul Bradley and/or his designee. If you note any errors, omissions, or problems, please report them directly to your District Director at the San Luis Obispo Scout Service Center (916) 257-9728.
The District Roundtable is your opportunity as a Scouter to gather with other volunteers in the district, learn about upcoming events and activities throughout the Council, discuss coming changes to the Scouting program, share ideas and successes with other Scouters.
Roundtables are fantastic opportunities to learn from Scouting professionals and volunteers on program ideas, program implementation, and changes. Normally these meetings are held monthly.
For the time being Cuesta District Roundtable is held virtually through Zoom. Please check with Paul Bradley for more information.
- District Chair – Tom Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – Edward Quinonez – email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Dr. Glenn Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice chair – Robert Tucker – email@example.com
- Vice chair – William Benton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Commissioner – Sandy Shove – email@example.com
- Senior District Executive – April Wright-Litchfield – April.Wright@scouting.org