Del Norte District
Los Padres Council | Boy Scouts of America
Serving the Communities of Paso Robles, Atascadero, Cambria, Templeton, Santa Margarita, and Creston
Your Camino Real District Webpage
Del Norte District now has integrated webpage in conjunction with the Council, Rancho Alegre, and the other four Districts. We want to invite you to submit articles, event information, and pictures for Del Norte District activities.
This page along with its associated District Calendar and District Merit Badge Page is maintained by your District Executive and/or his designee. If you note any errors, omissions, or problems, please report them directly to your District Executive at the Atascadero Scout Service Center (805) 461-4018.
The District Roundtable is your opportunity as a Scouter to gather with other volunteers in the district, learn about upcoming events and activities throughout the Council, discuss coming changes to the Scouting program, share ideas and successes with other Scouters.
Roundtables are fantastic opportunities to learn from Scouting professionals and volunteers on program ideas, program implementation, and changes. Normally these meetings are held monthly.
Del Norte District is held on the first Thursday of the month at the Atascadero Lake Pavilion,9315 Pismo Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422.
- District Director – Paul Bradley
- District Chair – David Hix
- District Commissioner – Bob Putney
- Assistant District Chair – Eric Anderson
- Assistant District Chair – Sean Tashma
- Membership Chair – Chuck Kamia
- Health and Safety Chair –
- Program Chair – Vacant
- Advancement Chair – May Nawes
- Eagle Advancement Chair – Steve Dohlen, David Shapero
- Boy Scout Advancement Chair – Juanita Zuniga
- Cub Scout Advancement Chair – Jeanne Gard
- Day Camp Chair – Jeanne Gard
- Day Camp Program Chair – Amanda Lamar
- Camporee Chair – Josh Hoggart
- Camping Chair –
- Training Chair – Sean Tashma
- OA Chapter Adviser – Sage Hider
- Roundtable Commissioner – Vacant