Los Padres Council | Boy Scouts of America
Serving the Communities of
San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande/5 Cities Area, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Cayucos, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Cambria, Templeton, Santa Margarita, and Creston
Your Cuesta District Webpage
Cuesta District now has integrated webpage in conjunction with the Council, Rancho Alegre, and Pacific Coast District. We want to invite you to submit articles, event information, and pictures for Cuesta District activities.
This page along with its associated District Calendar and District Merit Badge Page is maintained by your District Director, Paul Bradley and/or his designee. If you note any errors, omissions, or problems, please report them directly to your District Director at the San Luis Obispo Scout Service Center (916) 257-9728.
The District Roundtable is your opportunity as a Scouter to gather with other volunteers in the district, learn about upcoming events and activities throughout the Council, discuss coming changes to the Scouting program, share ideas and successes with other Scouters.
Roundtables are fantastic opportunities to learn from Scouting professionals and volunteers on program ideas, program implementation, and changes. Normally these meetings are held monthly.
- District Chair – Michael Britton, (805) 720-2318, email@example.com
- Vice Chair – David Hix, (805) 431-3178, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – Eric Anderson, (805) 801-8851, email@example.com
- District Commissioner – Tom Lebens, (805) 270-5827, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior District Executive – April Wright-Litchfield, April.Wright@scouting.org, 805-478-9375