Los Padres Council | Boy Scouts of America
Serving the Communities of
San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande/5 Cities Area, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Cayucos,Paso Robles, Atascadero, Cambria, Templeton, Santa Margarita, and Creston
Your Cuesta District Webpage
Cuesta District now has integrated webpage in conjunction with the Council, Rancho Alegre, and the other four Districts. We want to invite you to submit articles, event information, and pictures for Cuesta District activities.
This page along with its associated District Calendar and District Merit Badge Page is maintained by your District Executive and/or his designee. If you note any errors, omissions, or problems, please report them directly to your District Executive at the Atascadero Scout Service Center (805) 461-4018.
The District Roundtable is your opportunity as a Scouter to gather with other volunteers in the district, learn about upcoming events and activities throughout the Council, discuss coming changes to the Scouting program, share ideas and successes with other Scouters.
Roundtables are fantastic opportunities to learn from Scouting professionals and volunteers on program ideas, program implementation, and changes. Normally these meetings are held monthly.
Cuesta District Roundtable is held on the first Thursday of the month at the Atascadero Lake Pavilion, 9315 Pismo Ave, Atascadero, CA 93422.
- District Chair – Michael Britton, (805) 720-2318, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – David Hix, (805) 431-3178, email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Eric Anderson, (805) 801-8851, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Commissioner – Bob Putney, (805) 909-1233, email@example.com
- Assist. District Commissioner – Bill Crewe, 847) 344-0540, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist. District Commissioner – Craig Hendricks, (805) 710-3252, email@example.com
- District Director – Paul Bradley, (916) 257-9728, firstname.lastname@example.org