Los Padres Council | Boy Scouts of America
Serving the Communities of: San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande/5 Cities Area, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Nipomo, Cayucos, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Cambria, Templeton, Santa Margarita, and Creston
The District Roundtable is your opportunity as a Scouter to gather with other volunteers in the district, learn about upcoming events and activities throughout the Council, discuss coming changes to the Scouting program, share ideas and successes with other Scouters.
Roundtables are fantastic opportunities to learn from Scouting professionals and volunteers on program ideas, program implementation, and changes. Normally these meetings are held monthly.
- District Chair – Michael Britton,(805) 720-2318, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – David Hix, (805) 431-3178, email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Eric Anderson, (805) 801-8851, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Commissioner – Tom Lebens, (805) 270-5827, email@example.com
- District Director – April Wright-Litchfield, April.Wright@scouting.org, 805-478-9375